House Of Geoffrey Bawa
The house in 33rd Lane is an exposition in design bricollage. In 1958 Bawa purchased the third in succession of four little houses which lay along a short parkway toward the finish of a restricted rural path and changed over it into a pied-à-terre with family room, room, small kitchen and space for a worker. At the point when the fourth home wound up noticeably empty this was colonized to fill in as lounge area and second family room. After ten years the rest of the homes were gained and included into the sythesis and the first in the line was devastated to be supplanted by a four-story tower.